WAG launched the marine spatial planning consultation Sustainable development for Welsh seas: Our approach to marine planning in Wales on 16 February 2011. The consultation focuses on how Wales should approach marine planning and what WAG needs to consider when drawing up marine plans. Download the consultation document here and take the opportunity to respond.
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.