March 24, 2011 | Author admin
The Welsh Assembly Government published the Marine Conservation Zone selection criteria on 22 March 2011 following consultation on the draft guidance during October-November 2010. Download a copy from the WAG website here. WAG’s analysis and response to the comments received during this period can also be downloaded from the same page.
Posted in News
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.