At present the Welsh Government intend to commence the first consultation exercise during the week commencing 16 April 2012. Keep an eye on the WWMC or the WG website for the launch. It is vitally important that everyone with an interest in the future of marine conservation in Wales responds to this consultation, and to the following two rounds, so that the environmental voice is not drowned out by the objections from economic self-interests.
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.