Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum, on behalf of Welsh Government, is running two public engagement events for the proposed options of MCZ sites. This event is aimed at coastal stakeholders and members of the public to inform and gather constructive views on the Marine Conservation Zone options off the coast of Wales.
There are two events happening, one each north and south Wales. Booking is essential, as spaces are limited for the presentation session in the morning. More information about the event will be provided once your place is confirmed.
The South West Wales event is on Wednesday 27th July. Click here to book a place.
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.