August 17, 2013 | Author admin
“The struggle to win the attention of the public and the will of politicians to the cause of the conservation of nature at sea has not been easy. Blaise Bullimore describes the slow progress that has been made, the part that Skomer Marine Nature Reserve has played, and the uncertain prospects for effective marine conservation management.”
Read the article published in the summer 2013 edition of Natur Cymru here (2Mb pdf).
Posted in News
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.