September 17, 2013 | Author admin
“The devastation of a fishery shows the idiocy of much environmental politics” says an article in The Economist, a magazine usually more given to business and profits rather than environmental concern. There’s a few minor glitches in it but it’s obvious that even their columnist can see how badly politicians have failed and continue to fail the marine environment. Read it here.
Posted in News
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.