September 30, 2013 | Author admin
“The scores are in and it’s marine conservation nul points.” Blaise Bullimore updates his assessment of the prospects for marine nature conservation in the Autumn edition of Natur Cymru. Read it here.
Posted in News
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.