June 18, 2014 | Author admin
Asks an article in the spring edition of The Marine Biologist, published by the Marine Biological Association of the UK. The article recounts the history of the Skomer MNR and explores the future of marine conservation in Wales following the catastrophic MCZ consultation: it doesn’t paint an optimistic picture. Download a the article here.
Posted in News
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.