The webinar will “provide attendees with information from across the UK on the progress towards protecting the marine environment. Presentations will focus on the legislative background, where the designation process has got to, what has been designated where so far, what is in the pipeline, how MPAs are being managed or will MPAs be managed, the relationship with onshore designations, as well as the context of EU and international commitments.” Promises, promises!
Send an e-mail to Richard Blackman, EAI Development Adviser, for the the link to register for the webinar.
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.