November 25, 2015 | Author admin
Following complaints to the Welsh Government that their on-line consultation response questionnaire was faulty, WG first pulled the on-line form off line, then halted the consultation altogether. BUT the threat has not gone away: “Natural Resources Minister Carl Sargeant said it would restart”.
Keep watching this space.
Posted in News
Comments are closed.
- Government inquiry into management of marine protected areas in Wales
- European Union abandons plan to “overhaul” flagship Birds and Babitats Directives following a huge public campaign
- Welsh Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs makes “inaccurate and misleading claims” about the sustainability of Welsh seafood.
- Welsh Government dismiss objections to further scallop dredging in Cardigan Bay
- Consultation on proposed Special Areas of Conservation for harbour porpoise
Designed by Shire Web Development.